Thursday, March 27, 2014

Mason's memorable quotes planning sheet

"Killing one person may save the lives of several others."
"Wishing that your enemy was dead just proves that you don't have the drive to do so yourself."
"If your enemy wants you to take them down 'like a man'.  Say screw manhood, being a child was more fun anyway.  Then shoot the bastard and walk away."
"If someone loves you enough but denies it, remember that they will always love you on the inside."
"There is a very fine line between tough, brave, and stupid.  That line differs depending on how headstrong you are."
"Physical strength can never match the raw power of mental dissection."
"In the words of Lieutenant General George S. Patton Jr.  'If we're all thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking'."
"No one hurts my friends and live to brag about it.  Dare kill my friends, and I will burn you alive and piss on your ashes."
"Going public with someone's illegal affairs is the same as spitting inside a helmet."
"I'd smack you if you weren't so damn good at everything."
"I'm not drunk enough yet.  But trust me, I'm working on it."
"I drink to heal wounds left by painful memories."
"I can tell you're not afraid of me, but you will be when you're headfirst in a cesspool."
"Being drunk is not the same thing as being happy."
"I enjoy advocating drinking, drug abuse, shooting your guns in the air, and even lighting things on fire."
"Burning a book does not save a tree, it waists paper."
"Optimist says the glass is half full, pessimist says it's half empty, an engineer will say the glass is twice the size it needs to be."
"I feel like I'd be good friends with Tennessee.  We both like the same things.  Guns, explosives, and women."
"Not saying your out of ammo is the same as telling your foe you're out of ammo."
"God damn it..."
"Tennessee.  Give my best regards to Alfred Nobel."
"Go to bed listening to punk rock, and you may wake up with a Mohawk."
"Woo hoo!  More partying!"
"Hold up my feet while I bulldog the keg."
"I don't seem to have nearly enough ammunition."
"I don't care how mean you wimps think it is, that was still pretty damn funny!"
"Dead yet?  No?  Well, you will be."
"So make sure you only listen to me when I decided to listen back.  And don't listen to me when I'm drunk, either."
"You cocky son of a bitch."
"I fear no man.  A man can bleed, and for that same reason, they can be killed." 
"A man's prolonged focus can only allow him to focus with tired eyes."
"You're abundant Eden is the same as my vast wasteland."
"You know, if you were on fire and I had a glass of water, I'd drink the water."
"Don't talk to strangers, shoot them."
"The reason you don't know as much about firearms as I do is that: one, you don't play enough violent video games, two you don't spend nearly enough time on the Internet, and three, you don't have any friends to tell you these things."
"Next time I need a friend like you, maybe I should take a shit and fish one out of my toilet."
"Aw, Quit your bitchin' lad!"
"You ask me why we do these things, and my answer will always be the same: Because it's good for you!"
"The reason you're here is because you're just as crazy as the rest of us."
"If you think I'm a nut-job, you obviously haven't met my father."
"A head of idle ideas is simply God's way of saying you need to stay up later."
"If you respect your woman, you respect your future.  Do you respect your future?"
"It's four very simple steps: Kiss, Snuggle, Make-out, Sex.  That's it."
"I'm not trying to double my money, fuck that shit."
"You call it social media.  I prefer the term 'antisocial media'."
"Revenge is like ice cream.  It's sweet, it's kind of a bitch, and it's best served cold." 
"You say I'm going to hell?  That's fine with me, It's only half full and there's plenty of room when you get there."
"Never wear religion or ethnicity on your sleeve, before anything else, you a human first."

No comments:

Post a Comment